Market Information Services
The (ProCom’s) Market Information Services (MIS) offer to support you securely and efficiently with our experts’ know-how based on more than 40 years of experience in product development and monitoring of the energy market. We provide our clients with daily energy data and prognosis.Get your free trial without any risk today.
Broad and transparent evaluation of the power position in context of risk management
Precise market data for continuous intraday trade of the previous trading day
The “Must Have” for secure and efficient use of power plants in the Day-Ahead- and Control power market
Intraday Market Fundamentals
The latest fundamental market data for the intraday-trade in Germany
The Price forecast for the EPEX-SPOT Day-Ahead auction for Germany and Austria is based on a multilevel an recursive KNN-algortihm and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our ProCom method for forecasting the German power load uses calendric influencing factors. The price is precisely forecasted on an hour, by using wind- and solar forecasts as well as peak and off-peak data.
- Excellent price-performance ratio of the forecast period
- Current, early and precise forecast calculation
- Generation underlies a multilevel use of ANN (Artificial Neural Networks)
- Simple integration to common IT-applications (e.g. BoFiT and ITA)
- Consists of Confidence Band and additional monthly reviews
- “Must Have” for the use of power plants in the Day-Ahead and control power market
You want to be at forefront now? ProCom provides next to their potential analysis and consultancy a price forecast for 15-minutes-contracts. Through this we support your daily bidding. Participants who have not been active in the continouse intraday trade trade are enabled to precisely market their portfolio every 15-minutes.
- Excellent price performance ratio for a forecast period of 4 days
- Detailed multi-level forecast methods and BoFiT forecasts
- High precision of the forecast due to market proximity
- More than 40 years of experience
Score higher profits on the intraday market. In addition to the stock exchange information systems ITA and ITA mobile, ProCom offers more information about fundamental market data for the intraday trade in Germany. Get a quick overview on the current intraday market situation with us, evaluate the latest prices through relevant impacting factors and use the information advantage for your decisions.
- Information advantage and market overview offer a swift support for decision making in the Intraday market
- Comprehensive evaluation of the current price situation through relevant impacting factors
- Possibility to customize through shortcuts with value-added services
- The license for a trading spot can be used by multiple users
- EPEX-prices and access to time series every time
A typical course of the past is generated through historic spot and future prices. The calculation underlies the phelix futures of the German market. Based on future prices it generates an hourly HPFC free of any arbitrages.
- The method of HPFC is robust, transparent, repeatable and reliable
- High comparability and consistency of evaluation
- Intelligent algorithms that generate new prices based on typical past courses
- Support of continuous evaluation of market chances
- The accurate HPFC is calibrated daily and consists of a ProCom quality check
- Important screening of renewable energies and seasonal spot prices
Today’s evalutions of power postions in context of risk management should be based on more than
one HPFC. To estimate risks of uncertain market dynamics efficently, it’s advisable to use a stochastic method, such as the HPFC Flock.
By using a fundamental approach, the ProCom method generates hourly price patterns. Based on simulations of wind supply, solar supply and the power load, price courses are generated and displayed free of any arbitrages.
- 101 HPFCs, on either single or on average free of arbitrages
- Based on 101 price course simulations, fundamental input values
- Display of the realistic and practical future market situation, including renewable energies and negative prices
- Durability and stability of the specific market expecations are estimated with a high quality
- The flock of HPFC curves is available either single or on average free of arbitrages
- Future expansions of volatile supply is part of the generation of HPFC flocks
The forecast consists of the resulting VWAP of average volume-weighted prices hourly product of the continuous Intraday Trade at the Gate Closure.
- Continuous and hourly forecasts for 24 hour products
- No forecasts of price courses
- “Always being aware of perfect time for trading”
By using ProCom’s historic ID-Data you gain a precise view of future chances. You obtain access to recorded market data of the Intraday Trade of the previous day. Knowing the right time for trading is an important success factor on the continuous Intraday market. Velocity and the right timing are important. Based on this data, traders can generate company specific analysis, validate their trading strategies and determine correlations. Through this, the systematic evaluation of the past leads to a better estimation of the future market situation.
- Precise record of real-time trade data
- Trades and Orders for different markets (DE, AT, CH, BE, NL and FR)
- One-Time-Access available: one-time provision of historic periods
- Cheaper Standard subscription: trades with weekly updates
- Current Premium subscription: trades and orders with daily update
Daily Price Forward Curves are generated for the gas trading point NCG. Through historic Spot- and Future prices, typical courses of the past are generated. Standardized on current future prices, the DPFC can be determined precisely and arbitrage-free. This process takes all trading products into account: monthly, quarterly, seasonally and annualy. ProCom’s DPFC can either be provided with a weekly structure, a customized week structure or a week structure based on historic spot prices. The DPFC are calibrated daily.
- Accurate DPFC from experts with more than 40 years of experience
- Generation of standardized prices through intelligent algorithm
- Use of all trading products (quarter, year, day, month)
- Use the DPFC with a weekly or a customized structure
A German power load forecast for the present day up to 6 consecutive days. German Power Load Forecast considers all relevant input factors, such as usage structures and network areas. Due to that the load forecast is generated with high quality.
Through our data basis, which consists of an historic evaluation of all measurements, the power required is calculated. Artificial neural networks helps generate ProComs Power Load Forecast.
- Usage of artificial neural networks
- A carefull acquisition and evaluation of input data
- Reliable and stable data basis
- Excellent price-value ratio
Questions regarding this subject?
Discover Market Information Services
How Volue Supports Island Systems Ensuring Energy Security: An Example of Landsvirkjun in Iceland
Efficient Operations and Beyond: Our Interns Speak About Volue’s Energy and Power Grid Technology
Glaciers and Fjords: How SKL Will Extract the Full Value of Its Hydro Flexibility
BoFiT Optimisation is a tool that maps your generation or trading portfolio into a mathematical model. Based on this model, optimisation tasks can be formulated and calculated for the various business processes. The solution allows for investment planning as well as for trading flexibilities that are optimised at short notice vis-à-vis current markets. Market channel optimisation is possible, as is the evaluation of contracts or recalculation of portfolio performance. The model is created graphically, and no specialised mathematical knowledge is required. A basic model can be used for all business processes by creating variants.
Ancitra – Automated bidding support for participation in the balancing markets
Ancitra provides automated bidding support for participation in the balancing markets. The solution covers the balancing capacity markets and the energy activation markets, and has a direct interface with the TSOs to send bids and process results. Ancitra supports the European market design as introduced through the EU harmonisation platforms of MARI and PICASSO and is provided as Software as a Service (SaaS).