Establishment of Share Option Plan For Senior Management and Key Employees – Granting of Share Options to Primary Insiders
The total number of share options that may be issued under the plan is 2,397,747 for the first year grant of options. The share options will be granted over a three-year period, and the plan will be assessed annually for further grants. The share options vest three years after the date of grant and will lapse if not exercised within seven years following the date of grant. For the share options to vest, a minimum average share price development of 4.5% p.a. is required. Upon any exercise of share options, the Company may settle its obligations by selling the relevant number of shares or by payment in cash. The strike price of the share options will be based on the volume weighted average share price over the ten last trading days preceding the grant date. The total profit each option holder may achieve shall be limited to 300% of the fair market value of the share at grant.
A total of 1,781,085 share options have been granted under the share option plan at a strike price of NOK 56.1468 per share. Share options have been granted to the following primary insiders:
- Trond Straume, CEO: 359,584 share options. Following the grant, Straume holds a total of 359,584 share options in the Company.
- Arnstein Kjesbu, CFO: 215,751 share options. Following the grant, Kjesbu holds a total of 215,751 share options in the Company.
- Ingeborg Gjærum, CSO & Head of organizational development: 107,875 share options. Following the grant, Gjærum holds a total of 107,875 share options in the Company.
- Frode Solem, EVP Infrastructure: 50,000 share options. Following the grant, Solem holds a total of 50,000 share options in the Company.
- Kim Steinsland, EVP Industrial IoT: 50,000 share options. Following the grant, Steinsland holds a total of 50,000 share options in the Company.
- Thale Kuvås Solberg, Chief Delivery Officer: 107,875 share options. Following the grant, Solberg holds a total of 107,875 share options in the Company.
See attachment for further details about the grant of options to each primary insider.
Following the grant, the total number of outstanding options in the Company are 616,662.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to the Market Abuse Regulation article 19 and 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.